Sunday, August 23, 2026

Pssst! Bill. Over here. Behind the oleander bush.

Word to the wise: get a food taster. And hang on to the stairway banister for all you're worth when you descend. And see the leaves on this oleander? If you see any in the kitchen, get Uber Eats to deliver everything you consume - including bottled water. And then have your food taster sample it anyway. Just sayin'...

"Hillary Clinton Reportedly Planning Bill Clinton’s Funeral as 80-Year-Old Ex-President’s Health Concerns Mount".

6 comments:

  1. I read that a funeral mass will be included. I wasn't aware that Bill was Catholic or Episcopalian. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill says he's getting better!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfOW9QrLs0o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect that Billary! throw a huge party afterwards.

    Not a wake. A party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be ironic, if the day after Hilliary completes the planning, she dies and goes home to see her father, Lucifer, living in hell forever.

    Now that would be worth having a party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be fair, Bill is looking pretty frayed around the edges, but when he finally corks it I hope they do an autopsy to find out what he really died of.

    ReplyDelete