Saturday, August 8, 2026

Sunday funnies

 









WNBA Coaches Stumped As To What The ‘W’ Stands For

Unusual police stop.

What a loser!

Cleaning up after a toddler is a full-time job.


Rodney Dangerfield's father was a workaholic.

Strange creature captured on video.









From Power Line's The Week in Pictures.








4 comments:

  1. As a freshly commissioned butter bar (a/k/a second lieutenant), whilst in the basic engineer officer course, we were trained on the use of explosives.

    Of course, there were mathematical equations to compute the amount of explosives that should go "BOOM!" All of them were expressed as:

    P = [mathematical equation, varying on what had to be boomed]

    The sergeant instructor informed the class, with a straight face, that "P stands for 'Plenty, plus all you have'."

    Looks like the US Army took that lesson from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recollect a time when I found some blasting caps in the glove compartment of Old Paco's government car, and me and some neighborhood kids took turns trying to detonate one by hitting it with a big rock. Fortunately, they were the kind that have to be electronically detonated.

      Delete
  2. Cleaning up softer the toddler resonated, because it was exactly like that. As best I can recall, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading a story somewhere about a pro football player who attempted to imitate everything an active toddler did over the course of a day. He was completely pooped after an hour or so.

      Delete