Saturday, August 22, 2026

Sunday funnies

 











"You got this, bro!"

Ginger Billy learns his place.

Mr. Mahina.












7 comments:

  1. That image of McConnell with those celebrities was definitely made with AI.

    If it were real, The Duke would NOT be smiling, he would be whupping The Turtle's a$$.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think John Wayne would have simply slapped McConnel with his hat ( like this).

      Delete
    2. I'd forgotten that movie! Yes, that's what The Duke would do.

      Delete
    3. Woe betide him if Kirk Douglas shows up.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0Ulau7BD0&pp=ygUaSW4gaGFybSdzIHdheSBkb3VnbGFzIHNsYXA%3D

      I used to love Sundays, I'd watch your selection of YT shorts and scroll through. Sometimes for a couple hours.
      Now it's all fake, AI crap masquerading as real.
      Watching a cat jump straight up because of a toy is funny, watching an artist's rendition is just tedious.
      I was getting into the porch pirate vids til I realized 95% or more are faked. You'd go to jail for many of those exploding packages.

      Delete
    4. There's an awful lot of AI slop out there, for sure. I try to avoid it (unless it is very obviously AI used to create fantasy videos - e.g., modern movies featuring classing actors from the past).

      Delete
  2. It's the "indifferent penguin" that's the problem.

    It's hard to tell an indifferent penguin from a bagpipe player.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially if the piper is also indifferent.

      Delete