I didn't lure this deer into my car and drop her off in Raleigh (I wouldn't have carried her any farther than Burgaw). "Deer Casually Browses the Aisles of a North Carolina Grocery Store".
H/T: Mrs. Paco
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
I didn't lure this deer into my car and drop her off in Raleigh (I wouldn't have carried her any farther than Burgaw). "Deer Casually Browses the Aisles of a North Carolina Grocery Store".
H/T: Mrs. Paco
mmmmm ..... venison!
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling somebody had been feeding that deer, which is why she wasn’t afraid. It’s a bad thing to do. They get used to people and somebody comes along and shoots them.
ReplyDeletePeople who feed deer deserve to be shot. It's the Circle of Life.
Delete