Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Nearly half a million of anything is an awful lot

"463,000 California Voters Never Provided an ID to Vote".

Weber said the state’s existing multistep verification process, which begins with voter registration and includes signature verification for mail-in ballots, provides sufficient election safeguards.
Sure. Just look at some of these secure ID requirements.
1. student identification card
2. health club identification card
Not to mention…
1. drug prescription issued by a government doctor or other governmental health care provider

Politically, California has become a gangrenous limb. 

4 comments:

  1. And the treatment for a gangrenous limb is amputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Ohio we’ve always had to produce ID, usually a driver’s license. But with those being handed out like coupons, is that enough anymore? I have all the documents needed to prove who I am but what a pain. Damn Joe Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a coupla months ago that having a ballot mailed to your house is id for voting in CA.
    They got rid of all voter fraud by making ìt legal.
    Dear My Kotter please allow my son to vote.
    Signed,
    Epstein's mother.

    ReplyDelete