Wednesday, September 16, 2026

One of woke leftism's most dangerous features is that it manages to desensitize otherwise normal people

"HORROR: 21-Year-Old Man Shot Three Times After Encountering ‘Street Takeover’ in Seattle – Bystanders Filmed as He Bled Out, 7-Eleven Locked Doors as He Begged For Help".

Sorry, Seattle, but you have outlived your usefulness. You are now only fit for target practice.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, the Seattle "government" really hates the people who live there. Or at least doesn't care if they live or die ... ... so long as they pay their taxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long has it been now since you "escaped", Jeff?

      Delete
    2. I moved full time to Montana in January 2024, so coming up on 2 years. I was back and forth, moving, for the previous year.

      I have family (and old friends, of course) in Washington, and they are feeling the pain from the taxaholics in Olympia.

      Delete
  2. As I recall there were four shootings in Belltown that 24 hour period, three of them fatal. Thing is, Belltown used to be the "quirky" part of Seattle, a sort of mini-Greenwich Village. Funky shops, nice restaurants and other venues.

    I have not been across the Sound to Seattle in about ten years now. And this kind of crap is why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame, because Washington is such a beautiful state. Leftists ruin everything.

      Delete