Tuesday, September 22, 2026

They must be stopped

Another powerful statement against the red/green alliance.

The callous and mendacious attempt to rewrite history is another reason (among many) why I hate the Democratic Party, despise its leadership and have contempt for its rank and file, who either are too stupid to see what their party has become, or - worse - actually embrace its malignant policies. 

3 comments:

  1. In related news ... ...

    It's good to know that the Democrats are still committed to saving democracy itself. I was worried there for a minute that Democrats were a bunch of communist revolutionaries.

    And in a bit of really good news, 43 percent of Democrats tell pollsters that they would be at least a little unhappy if Donald Trump were assassinated, so only 57 percent of them would be ecstatic, happy, or indifferent to the use of political violence to eliminate a political opponent.

    See? Compassion is not dead. Kindness still rules! We can all get along.
    <

    https://hotair.com/david-strom/2026/09/22/60-of-democrats-would-approve-of-military-coup-31-assassination-of-trump-n3819226

    This is scary stuff. Unsurprising. But scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messed up the italics tag .... sorry!

      Delete
  2. Not related at all, but I just purchased more ammo.

    ReplyDelete