A dozen more or so armed like this might have turned the tide at the Battle of Hattin.
Come to think of it, a dozen or more armed like this might have saved Dearborn.
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
I gotta get me one a them outfits.
ReplyDeleteYou know, for hanging on the wall.
depending on how deep your pockets are there are a few suppliers of Knights Templar Regalia on the interwebs; the Templar Knight with the AR reminds me of artwork I've seen.
DeleteLove those bucket helmets!
DeleteAmazon has steel, full Templar armor gor $700, it's black though, but with a cloak.
DeleteThey have the bucket helmets alone for $75.
Hmmmmmm.
I have a Cold Steel Italian longsword, it would go well.
I just need a stainless rifle. Maybe a Marlin lever action.
It would probably depend on how many armories, aka mosques, the muslims have in Dearborn.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yeah, Jeff, hanging on the wall would keep it ready for action on short notice.
Jeff? Well, that's embarrassing. Sorry, V, I blame age and dementia. Maybe. :-)
DeleteI've been called worse.
DeleteI do not, however, appreciate being called an old dementia patient.