"Art Garfunkel Says He Is Considering Leaving America Over Trump’s Presidency".
I seriously doubt this is anything more than posturing. Even Americans who have left are now returning.
And get this:
“It’s shocking, and you think: how on earth are we gonna change the presidency?”
Dude, were you asleep in the back of your Civics class when they talked about elections?
I thought he was dead, already. Maybe that's why he didn't think about using his vote.
ReplyDeleteOh, wait, he's a Dimocrat, so that wouldn't matter.
Send him to Scarborough Fair.
ReplyDeleteJust watch out for the needles littering the ground and the 'youth' with machetes running around.
Somebody once told him the earth is heating up, seas are rising, people are starving, and President Trump is invading and taking over other countries. Well, he’s 84 years old and he doesn’t have the energy to research all those claims, it’s just easier and comfortingly scary to keep believing all that crap.
ReplyDelete(I’m home, btw, anticipating all the charges my insurance probably won’t cover, and even though I’m almost 80 myself, I’m indulging in my curmudgeonly rants against all those ignorant other old farts in their 80s.
Glad you got to go home, Rebecca! The only downside is no more delicious hospital food!
DeleteExcellent Rebecca.
DeleteGlad to hear it.
Well,not the part about the money, but you know.
Just be grateful it's not "free", ala Canada.
YAY!!!!!!
DeleteWelcome home, Rebecca!
When Obama was elected I was not happy, but I went to work anyway. But I tell you what, when he was reelected I was so damn furious that I got the hell up and went the hell to work! Damn it!
ReplyDeleteBecause I was an adult and that's what adults do.
"I just woke up from a long nap and hey, where's President Obama?"
Delete