"Who Put the LSD in Willie Nelson’s Stash?"
No surprise. Willie Nelson's been in the Democrat camp forever.
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
"Who Put the LSD in Willie Nelson’s Stash?"
No surprise. Willie Nelson's been in the Democrat camp forever.
Seems like a good time for:
ReplyDeleteOh, no!
Anyway....
I did not like him.
ReplyDeleteIn every movie or tv show, he's such a smug, insufferable, ass.
He's in a remake of Stagecoach. He couldn't play the drunken Dr so he played a smug, superior, insufferable, Doc Holiday. I am sure he chose the change.
He was even annoying on the tv show Monk.
He was part of the "outlaw" genre in country/western music, but the only laws I ever heard of him breaking involved pot and income tax. I like a couple of his songs, but I never thought much of his acting.
DeletePlus I think the braids look stupid.
DeleteI like a couple of Willie’s songs too, but never thought much of him personally. I always saw him as an old hippie prototype, and he’s never changed. I figure when he finally dies, he’ll just vanish in a cloud of dust.
ReplyDelete