1) Tigerhawk lays out more evidence that global warming is just socialism with a sweaty face.
2) Are BDS sufferers simply progressives who burn with the blue flame of an ethereal moral purity? Nah, I don’t think so.
3) The always-link-worthy Don Surber shows how the Democratic convention in Denver is turning into something of a microcosm of what we can expect if the Donks win the White House and also hold onto majorities in both houses of Congress. The piece ends with an unintentionally hilarious comment from Denver’s mayor.
4) This Obama ad from MoveOn.org is so maudlin, so awash in sentimentality, so risibly mawkish that one wonders if it wasn’t put together by a McCain mole. If Obama does win the election, I think it will reveal the heretofore unsuspected strength and unity of the voting block consisting of emotional cripples.
5) I am kind of excited about this h’yere Civilian National Security force Obama mentioned a while back. In fact, me and the boys already got ourselves organized. Ain’t that right, boys?
Durn straight, Cap’n Paco!