1) Sarah Palin dropped the puck for a hockey game last night, and how is her appearance treated by Yahoo News? This way, of course.
2) They grow 'em tough down under. Real tough.
3) Charles Krauthammer shows the difference between being a fair-minded critic who still knows which side he's own, and being a parlor conservative who is more concerned about being on the "right" side of history.
4) There are plenty of reasons to vote against Obama, not the least important of which is that this guy is only a heartbeat away from the presidency.
5) It's "hope and change", right? Not rope and chains?
6) In the "Whatever Happened To?" Department, Mary Mapes continues to put her brain stem to non-productive use.
7) If the same stupid government idea fails repeatedly, try, try again.
Update: Food for thought, via Wimpy Canadian in the comments section.
Update II: Bill Ayers - apparently afraid that Bill O'Reilly was planning on throwing a pipe bomb through his window - calls the cops. Name another American - if you can! - who is more reprehensible than this pusillanimous worm.