1) The odious Sidney Blumenthal appears to be the latest Clinton zombie called forth to serve in Obama’s government of the undead. Let’s hope he gets his own driver .
2) Rodger Thomas has a great idea: Obama should quit while he’s ahead.
3) Comfort level with Britain’s ability to set intelligent priorities: very low.
4) Jules Crittenden, along with Tim Blair and Mark Steyn, acquire distinction as “notable a-holes”; Paco Enterprises still a humble, unacknowledged colon polyp.
5) Leslie Carbone discusses conservatives and their need to get hep to the new media.
6) Northern Virginia: it may be “occupied”, but it ain’t subdued.
7) Was Machiavelli really…er…. Machiavellian?
8) Today's motivational poster: