1) The amazing Colonel Fawcett (H/T: Another great explorer, Captain Heinrichs).
2) I was afraid it was too good to be true.
3) Roger Scruton laments humanism's transition to nihilism.
4) A superb roundup of links by Ed Driscoll on the subject of liberal fascism.
5) Full-auto gun show, pretty girl, M-134: looks to me like just the best day ever.
6) The world's most glorious failures (via bingbing at Tizona). Wait, you forgot one...
7) Meanwhile, hope and change vanish over the horizon...
Photo gratefully swiped from Hot Air
8) Ghost twitterer?