So, what’s going on with the extended Blairite family?
1) Andrea Harris contemplates the decline of movies.
2) Tim T takes on the menace of cereal crimes.
3) The Shadowlands mulls over the problem of people-smuggling in Australia.
4) I dropped the ball on doing a book recommendation this week, but Boy on a Bike plugs the gap.
5) Richard McEnroe of Three Beers Later links to some firsthand accounts of the rescue of Captain Phillips (great motivational poster included!)
6) Mr. Bingley breaks the news (news to me, anyway) of the biker wars in Canada.
7) Pixie Place markets an exciting new product from Paco Enterprises’ dashboard-saint subsidiary.
8) Swampie finds a congresswoman who apparently thinks that the tea parties are more despicable than, say, check-kiting.
9) Empiricist Daddy Dave examines the soufflé-like fluffiness of a “smack-down” by a climate-change cultist.
10) Mythusmage has, I believe, uncovered the scientific reason as to why so many people seemingly have no trouble putting more feet in their mouths than they actually possess.
11) kae reports on the indoctrination of toddlers in Australia.
12) Angus Dei at Tizona introduces us to right-wing extremist (and my new favorite governor) Rick Perry of Texas.
13) El Campeador has a video on some spine-tingling flying.