1) Looks like Obama may have made an impression in Europe after all.
2) In the “good news/bad news” department: the FBI has arrested a treasonous husband-and-wife team who spied for Cuba. The problem is, they got away with it for 30 years. As Allahpundit would say, an “exit question”: what are the odds that, if convicted, they will one day be pardoned by President Obama?
3) The fastest man alive: an American tourist in Australia, who was late getting aboard his train, jumped on and rode on the outside as the train sped through the outback.
4) Hezbollah has been defeated in Lebanon’s parliamentary elections. Look for the defeated party and its foreign sugar-daddies to carry on politics by other means.
5) It is one of the great ironies of our time that people who have shoved their heads up where the sun doesn’t shine seem to see nothing but the bright light of a new day.