1) No offense intended, but of all the things I’m really grateful for, one of the items near the top of the list is that I don’t live in Massachusetts.
2) The IRS has filed a tax lien against John Kerry’s campaign, seeking payment of some 800 g’s. Jammie Wearing Fool has the story AND the classic picture of Kerry wearing an outfit reminiscent of one of the sperm cells in the Woody Allen movie, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex.
3) Are We Lumberjacks? has an embedded video which brilliantly puts Obama’s obscene spending in perspective (really, don’t miss it).
4) Tim Blair discovers a a wonderful bargain (not!)
5) The great Don Surber highlights another gaffe by Joe Biden (keeping track of all of them would be a full-time job for somebody).
6) Australia's oldest man, and last surviving WWI soldier, dies. RIP.