1) North Korea’s pouffy-haired “Dear Leader”, Kim Jong Il, is pushing his youngest son as successor. Styled “Brilliant Comrade”, his name is Kim Jong Un. What North Korea really needs, of course, is an Un-Kim-Jong.
2) Why didn’t I think of that? A barbecued-potato-chip belt!
3) Although I’m a Catholic, I’m definitely in favor of this divorce.
4) Camp of the Saints takes a look at one of this Administration’s most unendearing qualities (scroll down to “Offers We Can’t Refuse”).
5) Dog Fight at Bankstown has an absolutely fascinating post about the efforts of George “Cloven Hoof” Soros to establish left-wing Catholic front groups.
6) This is why Paco Enterprises is rapidly securitizing and selling off its portfolio of dollar-denominated whoopee-cushion receivables and converting the proceeds into American gold buffalos.
7) From the Department of A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
8) Kathy Shaidle has the right attitude.