Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Comparisons are odious…

…Dr. Johnson said, but then so is “Professor” Cornel West of Princeton University, who recently took some remarkably cheap shots at Herman Cain. Presumably the latter is somehow an inauthentic specimen of African-American because he does not, like the eminent academician, deck himself out in a Frederick Douglass Halloween costume 365 days a year, and earn his daily bread as a race-hustler. Inauthentic, except, I suppose, for the “symbolic crack pipe” attributed to him by the absurd West.

Herman Cain responds here.

3 comments:

Yojimbo said...

Guys like Cain and the other West must scare the daylights out of the bunkerists, much more so than Obama who is actually one of them. The last thing they need is for guys like this to hang around hence the nonstop sorties.

Just runnin' scared
Each place I go
So scared you'll succeed
Then where will I go.

Anonymous said...

Men seldom talk about other Men this way, unless they're scared spitless...betcherass I love it!

mojo said...

I do not like thee, Dr. Fell
The reason why I cannot tell...