[T]he whistleblowers who blew the top off Fast and Furious are paying the price.I believe it was Michael Barone who first referred to this administration as a “gangster government.” Prescient and appropriate.
- Agent John Dodson, after nearly a year of harassment, including being given menial assignments and being barred from areas of the ATF building in Phoenix, is in the process of trying to sell his home in Arizona so he can transfer to South Carolina.
- Agent Larry Alt transferred to Florida. He still has unresolved legal claims against the ATF.
- Agent Pete Forcelli was demoted to a desk job after he testified before Congress. He has requested an internal investigation to address retaliation targeting him.
- Agent James Casa took a transfer to Florida.
- Agent Carlos Canino, who was a deputy attache in Mexico City, was moved to Tucson.
Update: How about a big, piping–hot cup of impeachment?