Top ten acts of spectacular courage and iron-willed determination demonstrated by Eric "Brass Balls" Boehlert:
1) Once spotted a penny on the sidewalk and stopped to pick it up, flouting the sneers of his well-heeled friends.
2) Removed the tag that says "Do Not Remove" from his mattress.
3) Doesn't yield to the guy on his right at four-way stop-signs.
4) Ate just one potato chip.
5) Bought a quart of milk one whole day after the "sell-by" date.
6) Took his teacup poodle, Genghis Khan, to the park one day and didn't pick up his poop.
7) Had lunch with David Brooks and savagely used all the butter pats on a slice of rye bread, leaving David to gnaw on a dry piece of Melba toast.
8) Didn't recycle an empty bottle of Slim-Fast.
9) Sneaked into the men's room at Chick-Fil-A, wearing dark glasses, a wig and an Assyrian beard, and wrote the word "Haters!" on the wall (in pencil).
10) Goes swimming 55 minutes after eating.