Thursday, October 3, 2013

Harry Reid as a baby


"No, I'm NOT going to eat those mashed peas! Send 'em back to Mr. Gerber and tell him to stick 'em where the sun don't shine. Which means you'd better whip those tits back out ASAP unless you want to hear me screaming like an air-raid siren 24/7. And another thing: stop changing my diapers ten times a day. I happen to LIKE wallowing in my own s**t, and if you can't stand the smell, then take your big nose outside and sniff the flowers like the nature-worshiping putz you are! I refuse to negotiate on these matters. Jihadist!"

3 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I prefer to think of Harry Reid as a dessicated undead corpse wandering the Nevada desert (if you've ever seen the Nevada desert, you'll know what I'm talking about). He's ever vengeful murder victim who ever dug himself out of that barren sand.

RebeccaH said...

Drat. "Every".

Michael Lonie said...

Rebecca,
It's giving Harry too much credit to think of him as any kind of victim, as opposed to victimizer.