Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Caption opportunity of the year (and it’s only January!)

Found this over at The Daily Caller (click to enlarge – if you think you can stand it).



”I’m sorry, John, but I can never be anything but a sister to you.”

Pelosi’s husband : “Hello, dear, how many personal freedoms did you quash today? Hey…Wait a minute…What’s that big orange smear on your face?”

”Ah, my petite femme liberal fatale, let me carry you away to Five Guys, where our love musk weel be covered up by the aroma of greasy French fries, no?”

”Thank you, Nancy. The president always makes me kiss the other end.”

6 comments:

rinardman said...

"No, stop John. I'll just break your heart and make you cry!"

rinardman said...

"Oh, John! Stick your tongue in my ear, and I'll follow you anywhere!"

rinardman said...

"I can't believe you beat up Harry, just for me!"


Well, I'd better stop now. I'm getting delusional.

Minicapt said...

"Are your intentions dishonest?"

Cheers

Robert of Ottawa said...

Nancy, I've got to take the gavel away from you or you will break my balls.

RebeccaH said...

Pelosi thought bubble: "That's MY gavel, you putz!"