Thursday, September 27, 2018

Democrats apparently want another Civil War

Remember, though, donks, the first one you started didn't work out so well for you.

I am beyond contemptuous of the Democrats and their eleventh-hour attempt to sabotage the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, and it is good to see that even some GOP-e Republicans have had enough (hats off to - get this - Lindsey Graham!) I hope Judge Kavanaugh prevails, and I believe that this complete and utter s**t show will probably negatively impact the Democrats' mid-term election hopes - so, way to overplay your hand, guys.

Update: The Daily Caller has the video of Lindsey Graham as you've never seen him before.

5 comments:

Zardoz said...

I could only listen to snippets of the capitol hill s**t show before my BP rocketed into the red zone.

The Lindsey Graham video is a must see--I didn't think he had it in him. Now that he's not under the influence of McCain maybe he'll turn into a useful senator.

Mike_W said...

If Lindsey Graham is in favour of confirming Kavanaugh, that worries me.

rinardman said...

While Graham's fervent speech was impressive, why do I have a feeling it went 'whooosh', right over the heads of his intended targets? He was trying to shame the shameless, and they were probably just wondering what he was going on about.

bruce said...

20 years ago I trained as a school teacher and it had already become so litigious they advised us to keep a daily diary, as teachers were already being sued for things which supposedly happened in their classrooms years before.

Now the same advice to all young men going to parties etc. Unbelievable, this is not the future we anticipated, 'boldly go' and all that. It must be like walking on eggshells, no wonder young men look so downtrodden.

bruce said...

Alien abduction 'victims' sound very credible too:
https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/kavanaugh-accusers-alien-abductees-106512/

'They probed me in the hypocampus, why would I lie about that?'