Friday, November 2, 2018

Astoundingly bad marketing

Women remove clothes in inscrutable campaign ad (well, not totally inscrutable; you know they're not endorsing the MAGA movement). CAUTION: We are NOT talking the Swedish Bikini Team, here.

As one commenter in the thread notes: "A bunch of liberal women, who are mad at Trump for objectifying women and using crass language, decided to grab attention and encourage people to vote BLUE … by taking their clothes off."

Ace (as usual) has the funniest take: "Well you've inspired me into homosexuality so, halfway to Democrat I guess!"

6 comments:

RebeccaH said...

It's 45 degrees in Burlington, VT right now. I say if these nude Vermont women were really committed, they would parade in the street holding their little "vote" signs.

rinardman said...

Nope. Not gonna look.

If I live to 100, and they ask me how I did it, I'll say "By never looking at pictures of naked liberal women!"

Paco said...

Smart move.

bruce said...

I read the comments on Ace's threads every day to restore my faith in the world.

JeffS said...

These daft lefties don't remember how poorly Code Pink's "Boobs Not Bombs" campaign faired.

But then, sociaialists never do learn from their mistakes, let alone admit to making any.

Mike_W said...

My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!