Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Assortment

I don't know how many regular readers Ace of Spades has, but it's a good thing for Jonah Goldberg that his audience isn't even larger. Here is Ace, once again, letting the air out of this lazy, puffed up intellectual wanna-be.

People who encountered the Clintons, and people who encountered their friends, are among the unluckiest people in the world.

What a tiresome Pope. Francis is employing the strategy used by big-city leftist mayors everywhere: talk up the things over which you have no control - like climate change - when you want to deflect concern over your mismanagement of things that supposedly are within your purview.

Why am I growing increasingly pessimistic about the survival prospects of American society? Here's as good a reason as any: we're supposed to admire Demi Lovato's heroism for posting a photo of her cellulite-dimpled gluteous maximus and thunder thighs on Instagram.

I'm glad the Democrats have finally abandoned their desire to maintain a thin veneer of sanity. Let that freak flag fly, donks! Looking forward to the next debate...


"Let's arm the people so we can shoot all the gun owners!"



Rep. Nadler just keeps plodding on, wearing his impeachment blinders.


Jerry Nadler is stylin', in his Anaconda slacks from Paco Enterprises' Wide and Short line of men's wear.

6 comments:

bruce said...

Just as a footnote to the 'most livable city' crap:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7447279/Hurstville-grandmother-Loretta-Robinson-accused-running-meth-operation-home.html

Our very own 'Mrs Bennett'. Nice pic of her Beretta too. Sydney is very livable if you're a crook now. 'Robinson' would be her married name, she looks Lebanese, and lives in that part of Sydney, where 'gun laws' don't seem to affect supply of Glocks etc.

Paco said...

Thanks, Bruce. Very interesting article.

Veeshir said...

Gun laws don't seem to change how many guns there are, they just change owners.

Captcha has been messing with me, I've picked the freaking traffic lights 5 times until I get to 'verify' and it makes me start over. You missed a bunch of comments. The mots were especially bon

Paco said...

I lament the loss of your mots, Veeshir, for they are always très bon. I periodically go back to my settings page, and I have not activated any sign-in or security applications. I am now, as I have always been, at a loss to understand why commenters are being compelled to to do the Captcha nonsense.

RebeccaH said...

I suspect the Captcha business is due to changes in some people's browsers, not anything you have done. I use Safari, and I can skip the Captcha nonsense every time.

And Holy Cow, what a bubble butt Lovato has! She and Nadler should get together and compare her bubble butt and his abdominal bulge.

Jonah said...

I saw a milk cow once with a full udder so big the poor thing could barely walk. Nadlers pants brought that to mind.

Hey captcha works for me, it's a little game to play 3 or 4 times then I win. It always keeps my mots too. With the traffic lights, you have to pick the stanchions and everything. If it gives you a bus with no busses, like last time, (I think it was an RV,) just move on to the next one.