Sunday, May 3, 2020

I think this may be one of those "six of one, half a dozen of the other" type things

But I'll put it to a vote: who is more disgustingly disingenuous and transparently hypocritical, Chris Wallace or Jake Tapper?

Journalism is like a giant cat that never coughs up its hairballs.

Update So, according to the commentariat, it's a real horse's ass race.

I don't often comment on either of these two because, in order to do so, I'd have to listen to/read their stuff regularly, and, as I'm fond of saying, I'd rather be disemboweled with a tent peg than watch this duo try to out-smug one another. Tapper, in order to maintain his bogus patrician vibe, holds his nose so high in the air he'd probably drown in a rain storm without an umbrella, and Wallace has a constant smirk that gives him a bad case of resting asshole face ("Hey, turns out he only looks like an asshole, he's really not", said no one, ever, after an interview with Wallace).

9 comments:

ck said...

That's a tough one Paco.

ck said...

I never liked Wallace's dad either.

Paco said...

No, his dad sucked, too.

Veeshir said...

Tapper occasionally tweets about stories that he and the rest of our fine, media betters ignore in their 'news' reporting.
Wallace ignores you or attacks you for pointing out his lefist bs without ever explaining why you're wrong.
So I'd say...uhhhhh... both?

Jonah said...

One day it's one, the next day it's the other?

stevew said...

Wallace, going away. Smarmy, disingenuous db.

rinardman said...

It's like "which is worse: cancer, or a heart attack?"

Cancer and heart attack can't always be avoided. Wallace and Tapper can be avoided. I avoid being exposed to these blithering idiots, and don't feel a bit sorry for doing it.

JeffS said...

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to.

RebeccaH said...

I embrace the power of "and".