Thursday, June 4, 2020

Assortment (war against America edition)

Update and bumped "New Undercover Video Blows Lid Off Antifa Domestic Terrorists".


Making whine out of sour grapes: "Mitt Romney Praises Mattis’ Criticism of Trump". I thought old soldiers were supposed to fade away.

Antifa has replaced the KKK as the militant arm of the Democratic Party.

The Left and the weaponization of everything.


David Horowitz: "The Democrat Party is at war with America."


Orange Man bad, but America even badder.


Jim Crow returns with a different color scheme.


Disbarment, anyone? (We should be so lucky).






4 comments:

ck said...

Mitt and our governor are just awful. Fortunately, Mitt is all tangled up in the Ukraine fiasco. He got one of his boys a job in the energy sector.

rinardman said...

Haw, that chef's hat, that says The New York Times on it, reminds me of a NYT ad that I was seeing on some of the websites I visit, a few weeks ago. It was a plain, simple box with only the words The New York Times-The truth is worth it, and in smaller print below that, Support independent journalism.

I would alternately shake my head, or roll my eyes, when it would pop up on my screen. I still can't figure out the connection between the NYT, and the truth. And why would they champion independent journalism, something they wouldn't recognize if it bit them on the ass?

Paco said...

I think it's one of those "big lies" Goebbels used to talk about.

rinardman said...

I dunno, "big" is a rather conservative description.

"Ginormous" would be more fitting, in this case. :)