Thursday, July 9, 2020

If we lose a revolution to pussies like this, we have only ourselves to blame

Rush Limbaugh covers the story of some dweeb who sent a vile message to a Trump supporter, and the malefactor's already been tracked down.

Turns out he's a teacher's assistant at the University of Texas (San Antonio) named Jonathan Pullen, and he's exactly the kind of leftwing warrior you'd imagine him to be.

But we shouldn't just laugh off the attitude, however absurd any particular specimen appears to be. This is how oppression begins, and it is the first step on the road to political murder and ultimately genocide. Demonize your opponents; treat them, not as people who simply disagree with you, but as evil louts who are beyond reason and must be imprisoned or destroyed (after first being humiliated and tortured).

As I've said before, I regret that this may not be a Christian attitude, but I am no longer just prepared, I am starting to experience an eagerness for festivities to begin.

5 comments:

Veeshir said...

Watching them go after all dissent is enragening.
People charged with a hate crime for 'defacing' a BLM mural while BLM folks are encouraged to pillage and burn by the cities' and states' gov'ts.

I'm not so eager for the festivities as hopeful. I don't want America to go out with a whimper.

RebeccaH said...

Brave social justice warriors like Jonathan Pullen are obvious incels who would collapse into a fetal position and squeal like a pig if anyone tried to make them live up to their tough talk. I would so like to see that, which won't happen, but I do dearly hope his professor fires his weedy little butt.

Deborah said...

UTSA is investigating. I'm betting he is persona non grata now. He should be jailed for making a terrorist threat.

Paco said...

Good to hear. He ought to be investigated; sure sounded like a threat to me.

Spiny Norman said...

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the ol' "slap on the wrist". UTSA might argue that it it is all too apparent that dear Jonathan is physically incapable of carrying out his threat.