Wednesday, July 22, 2020

The stench of Soros

"The district attorney in Philadelphia is charging a SWAT officer for pepper spraying protesters to get them off the interstate."

Of course he is! Larry Krasner is another of George Soros's creatures. Soros continues to subvert the cause of law and order nationwide, in his quest (as near as I can figure out) to destroy anything resembling popular democracy - which also seems to be the goal of Democrats, the current crop of street thugs and Vichy conservatives.

Update This same commie DA has threatened to arrest federal agents if President Trump sends them to Philadelphia to restore order, as he is now doing with other cities.

3 comments:

Spiny Norman said...

Krasner is the slippery eel, isn't he?

Paco said...

I'm hoping the voters will turn him into a jellied eel next election, but I'm not holding my breath.

RebeccaH said...

He is a candidate for doxxing (For forgive me for saying that) if there ever was one. Fight fire with fire.