Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday funnies

 














Hope you like your steaks well done.

Seen in parish bulletin last weekend:

A German Shepherd, a Doberman and a cat die and go to heaven. God greets them and asks each one what they believe in.

The German Shepherd goes first, saying, "Discipline, training and loyalty to my master."

"Good", says God. "You may sit on my right. Now, Doberman, what do you believe in?"

The Doberman answers, "Love, caring for and protecting my master."

"Excellent", says God. "You may sit on my left. Now, cat, what do you believe in?"

The cat replies, "I believe you are sitting in my seat".






From Powerline's The Week in Pictures.









8 comments:

  1. Everyone thought Joe was trying to sit on an invisible chair. Little did we know he had a stool in his back pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Mick.
    I LOLed I did, and I almost never LOL.


    I'd say we could all use a sedagive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second one is a beauty.
    Bragg's response: 'We have a wide range of options, Mr President. Give me a week to draw up the full list.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never cease to be amazed that people remain ignorant of just how flammable gasoline is.

    They are the reason I have to buy accessories so that my gas cans pour properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That said ... ...

    The thin blue line ought to at least pretend to be thin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy in the video reminds me of an incident from my childhood featuring a dried-out stump, a colony of termites and a can of gasoline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first photo (the "fees") look like the bill I get from the village where I live now. I'm even charged a fee for having a an electric pole outside my place (which has a number of cables attached to it and looks like the next strong wind storm will blow it down).

    I'm using Snafuperman for Dirty Old Joe from now on. He's the superman of snafus.

    ReplyDelete