Monday, July 8, 2024

To think that France was once called "the eldest daughter of the Church"

Now, the country seems to be on the verge of serving as the cusp of the Muslim conquest of Europe: "France Just Committed Suicide".

...everyone from French Stalinists to the country's business interests banded together to defeat the country's "far right" at the polls. But the far right is not the threat, and the crocodile snapping at everyone's heels is the accelerating Islamification of France.

If Joe's all about immigration, maybe he should invite French Jews to relocate to the U.S.  

Of course he won't do that; but it is the kind of gesture I could see Trump making.


When Frenchmen were made of sterner stuff.

Update Looks like someone else thinks the French Jews should get out, too: "Former Israeli Defense Minister Urges Jews to Flee France After Rise of Far-Left: ‘There Is No Time’".

11 comments:

  1. I'll say this again: I'm really glad I visited France back in 1991, before they lost their freakin' minds.

    You couldn't pay me to go there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'd say about the only thing they've done right recently is the decision to rebuild Notre Dame back as close to original as possible. I half expected them to just slap a metal roof on it, and turn it into a refugee center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was supposed to be my first comment, that got lost somewhere: I'm really glad I visited France in 1991, before they all went insane.

    You couldn't pay me to go there now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. France is a sad story, and I'm afraid the UK might be close behind. Eastern Europe and parts of Scandinavia are the only ones resisting the Islamic onslaught that I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does my comment keep disappearing? I just said I am glad I visited France in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that you couldn't pay me to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I continue to be baffled by the occasional "spamming" of comments (R-man, I found two of your comments in the spam catcher but have republished them).

    Probably French Intelligence has found a way to counteract any social media that do not pay homage to the gloire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a deal made with the devil, and Manny imagined himself as the one with the horns and pitchfork. He's quickly learning his error.

    Le Pen doesn't see the result as a defeat.

    “The tide continues to rise and our victory is now only delayed.”

    Le Pen’s Win Threw the French Far-Left Into Free Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...Manny imagined himself as the one with the horns and pitchfork. He's quickly learning his error.

    Yes, I believe he got outgeneraled by his own "allies".

    ReplyDelete
  10. In 2024 actor John Rhys-Davies pointed out:
    "'By 2020, 50 percent of the children in Holland under the age of 18 will be of Muslim descent. Western Europeans are not having any babies. The population of Germany at the end of the century is going to be 56 per cent of what it is now. The population of France, 52 per cent of what it is now. There is a change happening in the very complexion of Western civilisation in Europe that we should think about at least and argue about."

    He goes on to clarify that it isn't racial, but about the loss of western civilization with its values and morals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A starkly ominous prognosis, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete