Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hey, no overnight parking, moron!

Every workday morning, I drive to the parking garage at the Vienna Metro station. I usually park in the same space, or in one of its fellows to the left or right.

For the last week or so I've noticed a gray Prius parked nearby. It belongs to a Louisiana Democrat for whom Republican governor Bobby Jindal is something of hissing and a byword, as evidenced by this bumper sticker:



Yesterday, I was delighted to see that the Prius had acquired another sticker, very definitely not of the owner's choosing:


6 comments:

JeffS said...

HA HA HA!!!!

Steve Burri said...

Paco...er... I mean Francisco, I see your reflection in the glass. You have just blown your undercover status.

Boy on a bike said...

How do you know Paco took the photo? He might have sent Wronwright to do the deed...

Paco said...

Yeah, that's right!

richard mcenroe said...

Then we would have got a blurry picture exploring wronwright's nostrils...

Minicapt said...

There are cameras in Ohio?

Cheers