Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday funnies

Thinking about Powerball.

From the Dept. of When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade: Taco restaurant turns security video of a burglary into an advertisement.



When I used to make the long daily AmTrak commute from Richmond to Washington, there were frequently delays for all kinds of reasons: rain, cold, goats on the track. But AmTrak has nothing on the UK's rail system: "UK commuters told trains delayed by sunlight" (H/T: Mrs. Paco).

Going somewhere? Don't leave home without these exciting new products from Paco Enterprises.



If the financial markets keep falling, my retirement home might wind up being one of these (actually, I'm not sure I'd mind at all).

1 comment:

bruce said...

Trains. This train goes past the top of my street a couple of times a week:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Pacific

From the Indian Ocean to the Pacific and back. 300 miles of straight track across the desert. So they say, I'd rather walk.

Thanks for finding amusing things Paco.