Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Well, what have we here?

Hmmm. Looks like a computer case.




But, say, that doesn't look like a laptop.




Why, bless my soul, it's a Kel-Tec Sub-2000 folding carbine, chambered in .40S&W!




Yessirree. My dear friend - whom I love as I do myself - has a neat little firearm, there. Accurate, reliable, and very little felt recoil. Take it practically anywhere. It would make an excellent truck gun or camping gun or home defense firearm. It also comes in 9mm, and has different configurations that accept Glock, Beretta, S&W and Sig magazines.

9 comments:

Paco said...

Kel-Tec gets bad-mouthed a lot for some of their stuff - and properly so - but it is an innovative company, and when they get something right, they really get it right. Check out their foldable .223/5.56 rifles, too.

JeffS said...

I believe that I will!

Veeshir said...

Sweet.
I wonder if that's illegal yet in gun grabbing states cuz it's 'concealed'?

Gives me an idea. A Beretta CX-4 Storm comes apart almost like an AR, you could do the same thing.

bruce said...

A problem solving device, that's what computers began as.

Veeshir said...

On second thought the Beretta probably wouldn't have worked but now I bet if you take an Uzi's barrel out, just a big nut with a locking bar, and the Uzi has a folding stock, you could fit that and 3 30-round mags in a soft leather briefcase.
Hypothetically speaking.
Plus, that'd really freak people out.

Paco said...

V: I actually bought this because I couldn't find a CX4 Storm available. By all accounts, that particular Beretta carbine is an exceptionally reliable gun.

Bruce: I've merely replaced one problem-solving device with another one.

Veeshir said...

Changes the meaning of "Blue Screen of Death."

RebeccaH said...

Look out, Mr. Paco sir, that looks like something that could easily be "lost" in the river.

Paco said...

Oh, it already has!