Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sunday funnies







Bob Nelson and the duck:




Let's larn us some new words:




"To Show Support For Gun Control, Matt Damon Remakes Bourne Series With Bananas Instead Of Firearms" (I think I might pay full retail ticket prices at a theater to see that).


We'd better stay away from Henry, today. He's walking around with his tail between his legs.

I'm not sure how we all made it safely through early childhood without this (H/T: Mrs. Paco).


From Powerline's "The Week in Pictures" (boy, does this one bring back memories of overpriced textbooks, sold to a helplessly captive audience):

6 comments:

bruce said...

University textbooks, tell me about it - I still have a pile of my kids' course text books in the garage which cost a fortune, yet were out of date a year later. Still hoping someone will pay me something for them, haven't tried ebay yet tho.

JeffS said...

Diapers that can be remotely monitored? That really sounds like Big Brother is watching your a$$.

Spiny Norman said...

"To Show Support For Gun Control, Matt Damon Remakes Bourne Series With Bananas Instead Of Firearms"

Rated as "False" by Snopes in 5... 4... 3...

RebeccaH said...

Well, I've reached the age where a tail instead of a cane seems like a good idea. Of course, by the time they perfect the technology so that I can walk everywhere with a tail instead of a cane, I'll also need a smart diaper, adult size.

Deborah said...

HAHAHAHA!

Deborah said...

Great selections, Paco! The Bob Nelson bit is laugh out loud funny, but the one that put me in a fit was the smart diapers. We were at Taco Bell when the giggles took hold. And, as we all know, the giggles are contagious, so Richard was stricken too. Think of the diaper notification as a voice. Richard envisioned HAL from 2001: A Space Odessey, while I thought of Alexa. The giggles are trying to return when I think of it.

The other customers were probably wondering what was in our tacos or burritos.