Saturday, November 21, 2020

Sunday funnies

 








This Dilbert cartoon really takes me back to those long, boring meetings which some idiot could always be counted on to prolong.


Norm Crosby and his felonious abuse of the English language.



This fellow - who's probably pretty lonely right about now - sings "Why Beer is Better than Women".



One more semester of tow truck driving school and I'll have my certificate! (H/T: David Thompson)

Alpha male parenting (H/T: Ditto).

Impromptu masks...




Humphrey Bogart: “I gave up drinking once – it was the worst afternoon of my entire life.“ (H/T: Seraphic Secret).

From Powerline's "The Week in Pictures".








4 comments:

bruce said...

If ever you feel like punching the walls, watch Bogart's In a Lonely Place, where he lets it all out. That's one of my favourite Bogart movies, I have it on dvd. But then they're nearly all good.

Mike_W said...

You just know, when Biden voted, he really did leave a pile of cr## on the floor.

RebeccaH said...

Wait until Moldy Oldy Joe starts dropping trou and taking a dump in the Rose Garden. Or the Oval Office.

Veeshir said...

I used a tie once, Staples had masks they gave out to customers.

Leaving a mask in my center console is super-duper helpful at keeping out the VIRUS!!!!.

I hate kung flu theater.