Tuesday, April 20, 2021

How I wish this beady-eyed establishment chowderhead would shut up

 You know, the way he did during eight years of Obama slandering him, when he couldn't be bothered defending himself or the people who stood up for him: "Dummy George Bush Goes On Far-Left Today Show: Craps on Current GOP as 'Isolationist' and 'Nativist' and Pushes Amnesty".

Former President George W. Bush described the modern-day GOP as “isolationist, protectionist, and to a certain extent, nativist” in an interview Tuesday that was packed with implicit criticism of the most recent Republican president.
“It’s not exactly my vision” for the party, Bush told NBC’s “Today” show in a rare live TV appearance. “But, you know, I’m just an old guy they put out to pasture.”

Out to pasture. They should have sent him on to the meat-packing plant. Voting for this time-serving clunk is only one of several election choices I have retroactively come around to regretting. 

4 comments:

Veeshir said...

Bush would have been a one termer without 9/11.
What pissed me off the most about him was when he sent his people out to call me a racist when we wanted him to enforce the law.
I see he's still doing it.
I bet he's still mad at us for rejecting Jeb! too.
Calling him a rat bastard is an insult to rats and bastards

Paco said...

Bush would have been a one termer without 9/11.

Could well have turned out that way. I can't remember a single thing he claimed to stand for.

I hope the wholesale repudiation of Jeb! does continue to gnaw at his innards.

bruce said...

GWB has apparently fallen for the leftist trope that it's all about the GOP, 'Look! Squirrel!'

No Mr Bush, it's the American people themselves (those who matter) who have realised more and more that their govt is against them. If the GOP reflects that, it's because they are doing their job.

Bah, Bush is just another WASP. I remember the chorus of 'we must retain our high principles and not stoop to barbarism' after 9/11. The anti-Trumpers emerged from these establishment types. These 'high principles' are de facto just a suicide pact, and always have been.

RebeccaH said...

If not for the God-awful candidates standing against him, I have come to regret both my votes for George W. Bush. Thinking back, Donald Trump is the only Republican vote I don't regret.