Saturday, April 24, 2021

Sunday funnies

 








"Report: People Have Been Thinking All White Men Are Terrible But It Turns Out It's Just Steve" (Note: I'm sure they're not talking about either of our two Steves here at Paco Enterprises).

Florida has many strange and even dangerous critters: alligators, snakes, retirees from New York. But this is the first I've heard of Kamikaze turtles.

This seems...kinda stupid  (H/T: David Thompson).

Just do what the Three Stooges usually do: cover it up with a rug (H/T: Ditto).

This is what I call solid comfort...





From Powerline's "The Week in Pictures".





10 comments:

Steve Skubinna said...

I like to tell people that I am The Other Steve.

And then, as they are pondering, I punch them in the face and run away. Ha ha!

Paco said...

LOL!

Veeshir said...

WheW! I thought it was me!

That bear looks as if he just ate Goldilocks.

Veeshir said...

Related to the cop wanting to know what LeBron James has to say

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/lebron-james-gets-trolled-comedy-gold/

Unfortunately, if that's a real cop he'll be fired tomorrow.

bruce said...

Oh trees will do that, you have to be so careful.

Trimming a branch, sometimes the thing will snap, pivot and fly at you like some Indiana Jones obstacle-to-the-secret-chamber killer-hammer.

Was trimming a neighbour's tree as a favor and ducked just in time. Now I get the professionals, they're insured.

JeffS said...

Yeah, Bruce, that’s so true. What’s really fun is when a chain saw gets launched.

JeffS said...

As for the zoom meetings .....

Yeah, that happens. I usually have the video and audio turned off, so people can’t hear or see me going “WTF, people??!?!!!!?”

RebeccaH said...

That LeBron troll was priceless. And that bear looks soooo relaxed.

stevew said...

"Ugh, Steve", kinda says it all, right?

Deborah said...

Not just "looks as if...". The bear is in the throes of food coma.