Friday, June 18, 2021

Joe Rogan boils him up a 'tater

 "Joe Rogan destroys CNN's Brian Stelter: "You’re supposed to be a journalist!”

It is a sad commentary on our times that somebody as stupid, ignorant, biased and obnoxious as Brian Stelter was able to get a job in front of a camera. Even as a leftist shill, I don't see the point of this twerp. I mean, couldn't they find somebody who doesn't look like Wooly Willy? 

"Quick! Somebody give me some hair! I don't want people to compare me with Brian Stelter!"

3 comments:

Gregoryno6@gmail.com said...

Without Brian Stelter, we would never have had Mark Dice redubs of Brian Stelter. And we would all be poorer for that.

RebeccaH said...

Stelter is merely an example of people who literally can not do any other job except talk into a camera.

I had a Willy Wooly. I loved that thing.

Paco said...

I had one, too (several, in fact, over the years). Lot of fun.