Saturday, July 2, 2022

Sunday funnies

 


(H/T: Woodsterman)





Can't say that I ever tried this bowling technique.

Dilbert's company gets into voting machines.

Mrs. Paco's brother-in-law sent her a text with some modern proverbs. A sampler:

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I'm not saying that I'm old and worn out, but I make sure I'm nowhere near the curb on trash day.

I haven't gotten anything done today. I've been in the Produce Department trying to open this stupid plastic bag.

Apparently, RSVP-ing to a wedding invitation "Maybe next time" isn't the correct response.

Mark Felton is a historian who has produced an outstanding series of YouTube videos pertaining to WWII. So, I guess it's not surprising he finally got the Downfall treatment...






From Powerline's The Week in Pictures.








4 comments:

RebeccaH said...

That bowling technique looks like something one of my grandsons would do, especially the Marine (he races side-by-sides for fun).

JeffS said...

I hope Chuck covered the medical bills for that shark .....

JeffS said...

Oh, and those modern proverbs?

Stolen.

Veeshir said...

I'll second the PPV thing for Sturgis.
Heck, send the Girls Gone Wild crews and make a bunch of videos.
Then put it to Benny HIll music.