Saturday, July 2, 2022

Haw!

Weeks ago, I told a friend at my former place of work about my operation, mentioning that a length of colon between 8 and 10 inches had been removed. Yesterday, I got a call from another friend who told me she was horrified to learn that doctors had removed 10 feet of my colon. Word of mouth sure produces some strange results sometimes. Doesn't it, Cassidy?


"Hey, I'm pretty sure about what I think I might have heard!"

Irrelevant observation: The woman's forehead looks like an anvil. You could beat horseshoes on that thing.

4 comments:

Stephen A Skubinna said...

Q: Why do women this this is six inches? (holding up thumb and forefinger adjacent to each other)
A: Because men keep telling them it is.

Gregoryno6 said...

I heard a variation on that joke during my first driving lesson. From my driving teacher.
'Why are women such bad drivers? Because they think this is six inches.'
I WTF'd so hard he had to take the wheel.

Veeshir said...

It's like the old game telephone except with lots of liars playing.

RebeccaH said...

I bet those 8 to 10 inches felt like ten feet.

I can't decide if Cassidy realizes how she humiliated herself, or if she's laughing all the way to the bank.