Saturday, December 16, 2023

I thought this kind of thing was supposed to be tantamount to treason and insurrection

"Democrat Senate Staffer Caught Having Graphic Sex with Older 'Bear' Partner in Capitol Office Building".

There's a video embedded in the article. I didn't watch it, and I recommend that you don't.

Apparently, this is the same guy who dissed a Jewish Republican congressman to his face.

Class with a capital 'K'. 

Last update: he's been fired. But certainly he deserves worse than that; merely walking around  the sacred halls of our legislative institutions is supposed to be a crime meriting years in prison. Engaging in zoo sex in a hearing room simply must carry a bigger penalty than that.  

[Small voice in the back of my head: "forget it Jake; it's donkey town".]

9 comments:

  1. Come on, get real. It's not like he walked through a door opened by a Capitol police officer and took a selfie in the hallowed halls of Congress.

    That's good for twenty years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for twenty years in solitary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's PETA? Guess the victim doesn't count because it isn't a Polar Bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please dsregard my comment. I blame it on lack of sleep. Somehow my circadian rhythm is out of wack. Nursing homes are not conducive to good sleep. Five milligrams of melatonin hasn't even helped. Ah well, back to trying to catch the Sleepytown train.

      Delete
  4. I think you'll get used to it Deborah. I worked night shift nursing and the inmates slept like babes. Decades ago, now I'm almost ready to be a patient myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been here over 100 days. Maybe I just take longer. Work in progress, and all. Were you a nurse, or certified nurse assistant? Your experience should encourage you to do everything possible to stay out of a nursing home. But of course your experience wasn't from the insider's perspective. By-the-way, in the US they're referred to as residents.

      Your facilities might differ from ours. But people being people.... Please do everything possible to stay out. All best wishes!

      Delete
  5. Getting fired is probably the only punishment that disgusting little twerp will face. I'm sure he'll land a gig with some gay outfit that really appreciated him "sticking to The Man" in the Senate Hearing Room, but they won't pay as well and mobility upward is nil. Or maybe he'll put on a dress and get a job in some drag queen revue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he puts on a dress it would qualify him for a high ranking government position. Maybe the "bear" likes a man in a female dress uniform.

      Delete
  6. Assistant, which we call 'nursing aide'. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete