Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Talk about a hill to die on

"They Are Coming For Your Coffee Now".

I've been drinking coffee practically all my life. When I was young, Ma Paco occasionally let me have some with milk and sugar. When I discovered espresso at the age of 18, I never looked back. Used to drink nearly a quart of espresso everyday, and several cups of regular coffee in addition.

I've tapered off a bit, now that I'm getting on in years, but I ain't puttin' up with no global warm-mongers takin' away my coffee. If I have to stock up on that, on top of stocking up on...other things...then I'll do it.



7 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is why they insist on disarming us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see where the greenies are saying "...that fruits and vegetables grown in urban farms and gardens have a carbon footprint that is, on average, six times greater than conventionally grown produce."

    https://phys.org/news/2024-01-food-urban-agriculture-carbon-footprint.html

    So, no home gardens, huh? Sounds like another attempt to control and limit food production.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soylent Green. The day is comin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relax Paco, they won't start pushing Soylent Green unless we all reject the crickets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking lefties would be upset too, but would they notice if there were no coffee in their half-calf, half-soy, extra chocolate, extra whipped cream, macchiatto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might not notice unless the coffee, etc wasn't sustainably grown and harvested in the third world

      Delete