Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sunday funnies

 









Oh No! Piece Of Ear Shot Off Trump Begins To Grow Into Second Trump

Too pretty to work?

I can relate to this: Glock confusion.

Really, I don't think pet sitting is for me.

Have you checked, lately, to see what your cat is up to?


How much honesty do we want from our barbers?


For those of you who may not be familiar with the Hickok45 gun channel on YouTube, the host shoots a variety of guns at steel plates, and other types of targets, going out as far as 75 yards to hit a big steel gong. That's the context for this video.






From Powerline's The Week in Pictures.









5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that 'You're Next' kid for years! Some memes just never fade away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird days.

    That's pretty much how I had imagined the radio communications went that day.

    "Ignore him. Probably just a gamer kid acting out his favorite video game with a toy rifle."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen A SkubinnaJuly 21, 2024 at 10:15 AM

    I have a Glock 45.

    I mean, it's a Glock 21. Chambered in .45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Korean barber was just trying to sell you a dye job, bub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glocks are funny that way, for sure.

    ReplyDelete