Thursday, August 20, 2026

Hey, I saw this movie

It starred Boris Karloff, didn't it? "Harvard Agrees to Pay Massive Settlement to Families Over Ghoulish 2024 Case of Stolen Body Parts Sold on Black Market".

5 comments:

  1. Igor, we're going to Harvard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine how warped your mind has to be, to be a seller or buyer of black market human body parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black market, that's raceist, just buy them from planned parenthhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At one time I considered donating my body to my university’s medical school. There’s a lovely garden in the campus woods where the ashes of donated bodies who aren’t reclaimed are buried with a brick with the deceased’s name inscribed set into a plaza. But after having a couple of student workers who talked about their anatomy classes, I decided nope, just a straightforward cremation (which is already paid for), and my kids can figure out what to do with my ashes,

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a story from a few years ago about a guy who donated his mother's body, and it wound up being used for IED testing by the military - literally blasted to kingdom come.

    ReplyDelete