Mrs. Paco made this dish recently and I highly recommend it!
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
That does look good! Certainly the gravy is a very nice touch.
ReplyDeleteI did not watch the whole vid, just scrolled through.
ReplyDeleteI make something like that every now and then. No carrots, just meat, taters, onions and, if I have them peppers. It's very easy.
I nuke the taters a little first, brown some type of meat, the throw everthing in and do some gravy after a while.
I always thought of it as a lazy man's meal, when I don't feel like cooking.
kind of fancy hamburger helper, yum. I have fond memories of the Cooking with Veeshir stories from the poverty years.
ReplyDelete