1) My Detroit Lions set impressive new record.
2) Hamas’ ingenious plan? Goad Israel into attacking and then just sit back until other Arab states come running to the rescue. Slight problem: other Arab states think Hamas brought it on themselves.
3) Jamie Lee Curtis thinks hard times will draw us peons closer together (H/T: Ed Driscoll and Dirty Harry).
4) More good scoop on Che Guevara’s incompetence as a military strategist (H/T: Babalu).
5) Bill Dyer, a/k/a/ Beldar, discusses the inside baseball of Dan Rather’s suit against CBS. It’s one of those situations where you can feel good about cheering against both teams.