1) An interesting essay by James DeLong on America as a “special interest state”.
2) Apparently Raul Castro’s comments to President Obama lost something in translation.
3) "Sluggin’’ Stacy McCain takes on the Canvasback Kid.
4) Just about as close to indestructible as one can humanly get.
5) Wise observations from noted shrinking violet, Ted Nugent.
6) American Power urges MoveOn.Org to move the hell on.
7) Track-A-Crat ponders the possibility of Americans becoming second-class citizens in their own country.
8) Ed Schultz: just like Rush Limbaugh (except for being liberal, stupid and psychotic).
9) Watch this video at Moonbattery. Go ahead, I'll wait...That's why America is known as the home of the brave, my friends. That's what I mean when I say, democracy notwithstanding, nobody's taking my guns away - or any of my other unalienable rights. Period.