Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am Spartacus!

Ya'll need to get cracking on reporting Paco Enterprises to Obama's latest propaganda organ, AttackWatch. I'll not be satisfied until I get my own tab on the site's web page!

Here's some fodder for the liberal herd:

Paco Enterprises says President can't walk on water and chew gum at the same time!

Paco Enterprises says Obama not likeable!

Paco Enterprises says Solyndra nothing but crony capitalism!

Update: Even better - how about flooding the site with references to recent editorials from liberal columnists that have been critical of Obama? Dana Milbank, for example.

10 comments:

rinardman said...

...and help stop the attacks on the President before they start.

Now President Dick and his minions are omniscient!

They know before you do, that you're going to attack.

*

Paco said...

Well, if they know me, they're right on the money.

JeffS said...

That's just nauseating. Obama lies, and the lefties whine when people call him on lies.

Goebbels would be so proud.

JeffS said...

HAW! I decided to register so that I could denounce lefties leaving the plantation, and I see that McAfee finds that AttackWatch contains "...potentially dangerous or suspicious sites."

HAW HAW HAW!!!

JeffS said...

Oh, and they want donations to continue the fight.

Which I am ignoring.

JeffS said...

Hey, this is fun! I Binged "liberal disappointed with Obama", and have submitted several names to the SA....er, I mean, AttackWatch.

Including Robert Redford.

TW: hemalib. Liberals don't need hemming, AI. They need a good whupping.

JeffS said...

Well, now I'll get spam from the cretins at Obama For America. It's a small price to pay for freedom.

bruce said...

Must disagree with you on Solyndra - crony capitalism is still supposed to make money.

Yes we should make the President aware that there are critics amongst those he counts as friends, and you can never have too many purges.

Paco said...

Bruce: No, I'm afraid I don't agree. The parties involved certainly intend to enjoy some kind of mutual benefits, but it need not necessarily work out that way.

Jeff: Glad you're having fun! Just watch out for those "dangerous and suspicious" sites.

Stosh2 said...

Attack Watch becomes internet joke:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/attack-watch-new-obama-campaign-site-to-fight-smears-becomes-laughing-stock-of-the-internet/2011/09/14/gIQAspHDSK_blog.html